man that was a major let down!
Just kiddin, don't lie Tennessee fans how many of you were excited.
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
man that was a major let down!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
hahahaha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
The rest of the SEC fans were worried sick. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I think Beamer should be fired also.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Beamer should be fired also. </div></div> Based upon what?
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Beamer should be fired also. </div></div>
What've you been smoking ??? They still got a good shot at the ACC championship. He's got a promising team they're just very young. If anybody needs to be fired at VT it's the O coordinator
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Beamer should be fired also. </div></div>
What've you been smoking ??? They still got a good shot at the ACC championship. He's got a promising team they're just very young. If anybody needs to be fired at VT it's the O coordinator </div></div>
Amen his name is Bryan Steinspring.
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]

I believe VT should put ConVick on the coaching squad when he gets out of jail. He was the only thing to ever happen to their sports program, and the only reason anybody even knows of VT.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
I guess Bruce Smith was a bust in the NFL???
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks